I was invited to be a presenter for the Cambridge Cup at the Cambridge Food & Wine’s society’s Awards of Excellence Series at Columbus Centre. More details about the event here. Photos below were courtesy of Winnie Zhang, the president of the Cambridge Food & Wine Society.
If you would like to see more photos, they can be viewed here at Winnie’s Album.
- Elizabeth Ai-Quyen, McMaster University (Dr. Lincoln M. Alexander Award)
- Bryan Wang, President and CEO of Asian Legend, (ORHMA Asian Restaurateur of the Year Award)
- 2007 Luis Felipe Edwards Carmenere Gran Reserva, Chile, Consul General of Chile and Philip Mirabelli, President and CEO of Noble Estate Wine and Spirit Inc. (Simón Bolívar Best Latin American Wine/Spirit Award)
- Chef Frederick Oh, Founder of Richmond Hill Culinary Art Centre (ACCE – Campbell’s Foodservice Award)
- Oliver Taberez, Alexander So, Kuo-jan Wang, Adrian Didanieli and Mike Davies (Cambridge Invitational Golf Tournament Cup)
- Tony Aspler, Connie Fong and Donald Ziraldo (Cambridge College of Builders Award)
- Ted Kotcheff (Cambridge Lifetime Achievement Award for Outstanding contribution to multiculturalism in Canada)