I’ve been selected as a panelist for the upcoming NAAAP event “Special Edition Industry Career Series Mixer”. You can find me speaking at the Entrepreneurship table (No. 7). Below are some details about the event:
Introducing our Career Panelists for; Finance, Marketing, Consulting, Law, Accounting, Health, and Entrepreneurship
- Have you ever thought about a career change?
- Are you curious about what it is like to work in a different industry?
- Would you like some advice about how to move ahead in your own industry?
- Are you maximizing your career potential?
- Should you start your own business?
- What choices are there and how do we make them?
With the monumental changes that have occurred in the business world starting with the credit crisis in 2007, there are more uncertainties than ever before. Individuals that once worked in lucrative industries are now having to rethink their career choices and rebrand themselves.
NAAAP Toronto’s Industry Career Series will help answer your questions and connect you with qualified industry experts who will share their insights on all the ins and outs of working in their respective fields. They will tell you what courses you need to take, what previous experience may be helpful, what books to read, how to get ahead
Careers in the following industries will be covered: Finance, Marketing & PR, Consulting, Law, Accounting, Health, & Entrepreneurship.
Dont try to figure things out on your own. Get experienced advice from industry experts to advance your career. NAAAP is committed to valuable programs and helping you with making informed decisions about your career. We make leaders!
- Complimentary hors-d’oeuvres served
- Attire: Business or Business Casual
- Remember to bring lots of business cards
- For bios on participating industry experts, visit www.naaaptoronto.org
RSVP prior to Tuesday, April 20, 2010 – 6:00 pm via email to; [email protected] or directly on our website, www.naaaptoronto.org.